Hi,

I think you should ask on list.. I forward it.

I don't get what you want. Maybe You should need to implement the
MailRepository interface and add your custom store via assembly.xml.

bye
Norman
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, man!
I have a question and I hope you can answer.
Here it is:
How can I disable (programatically or by config) the storage feature of JAMES.
I want to use custom storage, by using Mailets for processing the requests. PLS
HELP :)