Hello,

In our application, under certain error conditions, we would like to retry X
number of times after say every Y number of minutes and then if the error
still persists, ghost the message.  I searched the Mail archives, and
noticed that some people are writing special code to handle this, but most
of these messages are more than a year old.

Thought by now this functionality might be built into James.  I looked at
the docs, but couldn't find anything obvious.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

- Ajay