rafael.munoz ha scritto:
Hello
I have been building some custom matchers/mailets for James and I have a
question regarding the nature of the mail attributes.

Are the mail attributes persisted when the mail is stored in a repository?

My user case is simple:
- A mail is processed by my mailets and some attributes are set in the mail.
- An error happens so the mail is stored in the error repository.
- Using the FromRepository mailet the failed mails are move again to the
spool repository
- Can I expect to have the attributes set in the mail in the second-pass?

Yes, they are persisted.

I have done some preliminary tests moving the mails by hand from the error
repository to the spool repository, but the attributes are empty indicating
maybe that the attributes are not persistent?

How do you move them by hand?

Stefano