Hi Mark,

Here is a good example configuration (for config.xml):

The classname of the signer mailet is:
org.apache.mailet.domainkeys.DomainKeySigner
The classname of the verification mailet is:
org.apache.mailet.domainkeys.DomainKeyVerifier

<mailet class="DomainKeySigner">
 <privateKeyFile>/path/to/key/file</privateKeyFile>
 <canonicalization>nofws</canonicalization>
 <domain>my.domain.here.com</domain>
 <selector>DK_selector</selector>
 <hashType>hash_type_to_sign_with</hashType>

<signableHeaders>comma,separated,list,of,headers,that,should,be,signed</signableHeaders>
</mailet>

Is this what you are looking for?

Tom Brown