James 2.3.1, start and running without problem, can send email to some
domains like gmail.com, msn.com etc. but can not send email some domains
like sina.com, yahoo.com. error message says:

Hi. This is the James mail server at ud40009 . (ud40009 is the hostname)
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.  Below
I include the list of recipients and the reason why I was unable to deliver
your message.

Failed recipient(s):
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ( I use xxxxx to represent  the username)

Error message:
550 #5.7.1 Your access to submit messages to this e-mail system has been
rejected.

Any reply welcome, thanks in advance.