I've been getting a bunch of reports of Mail2Web showing some of the mail, then displaying "runtime error", usually on a large email. I looked in the POP log and I'm getting "Socket Closed" exceptions on these calls from Mail2Web. My understanding of a Socket Closed exception is that it was closed on my end, not the remote end. This leads me to most likely a timeout situation. Is there a timer that closes POP sockets if too much time is taken? Is it configurable?