Hi All

I want to create a jar of my custom mailet to add to my james deployment. I am
trying to do so inside my eclipse IDE (and failing). My questions are
- I created a folder for my source files src/customMailet/java. Approach good
enough?
- in stage folder I created a pom, like so
stage/<my mailet mame>/jars (empty folder)
stage/<my mailet name>/pom/my-mailet-1.0.pom
Qs: is this ok?
- I put this in my pom (after consulting other poms)
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.apache.james</groupId>
  <artifactId>mymailet</artifactId>
  <name>My Mailet</name>
  <version>1.0.0</version>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <dependencies>
  <dependency>
      <groupId>javax.mail</groupId>
      <artifactId>mail</artifactId>
      <version>1.4.1</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</project>

- Sorry to keep you waiting: Here is what the build does with it:
--------start build output dump------
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/james/mymailet/1.0.0/mymailet-1.0.0.jar
[ERROR]

Transitive dependency resolution for scope: runtime has failed for your project.

Error message: Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.james:mymailet:jar:1.0.0

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.james -DartifactId=mymailet
-Dversion=1.0.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.james -DartifactId=mymailet
-Dversion=1.0.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.james:standard-mailets:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.james:mymailet:jar:1.0.0

I don't like it that it tries to look in apache website for my source/jar file.
What makes it do that? I want to jar to happen as part of the build. What are
the things I need to correct?

Thanks in advance
Sunil