I am not too familiar with JSR250 and JMX, so I will need to read up on it.

I am curious on when you say you use james as a standalone application. Do
you mean you run it as a Linux service?
If so, how do you write your mailets/matchers and deploy them to the
application? (Like do you use eclipse, then build, then copy??).

Can you say how stable the latest version is?

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 6:44 AM, Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com