What I have got it - mailbox-store 0.3 and mailbox-jpa from trunk do you
think there is some inconsistency between these two modules? The reason
behind is Norman integrated Encryption code to trunck so I have to build JPA
from Trunk and use it. Rest of the modules all are part of James 3.0 beta 2
release.

Thanks, Sai

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Eric Charles <eric.umg.char...@gmail.com>wrote:

> ouch, not sure if move is broken or not...
> Need more time to review this.
> Eric
>

> On 01/09/11 08:13, Eric Charles wrote:
>
>> Running with encryption gives issue while moving mails (at least getting
>> the content of a folder after mails has been moved to it).
>>
>> I tried the same with standard (no encryption) and it gives the same
>> issue.
>>
>> There are no excpetion in log.
>>
>> The good news is that it's unrelated to encryption.
>> The bad news is that mail move seems broken in trunk.
>>
>> Sai, Can you reproduce this also (without encryption)?
>>
>> Thx.
>>
>> On 01/09/11 07:45, Eric Charles wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sai,
>>> I took a little time to further look.
>>> No need to change code to return JPAEncryptedMessage.
>>> OpenJPAMailboxManager does it depending on the constructor called by
>>> spring (with a boolean or with a string).
>>>
>>> I have now changed
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/**asf/james/mailbox/trunk/**
>>> spring/src/main/resources/**META-INF/org/apache/james/**