Hi Eric,

I compiled every thing (mailbox, server, protocols, imap,mime4j, etc )
after making changes to mailbox. Every thing is compiling and tests run
smoothly. But the problem persists when I start James server and try to
read emails. I have created accounts and able to send emails. But failed to
read the emails using both IMAP and POP3.

So, my guess will be there are still dependencies on mailbox which I can't
perceive them this time. I figured it out that the Server (specific modules
such as lmtpserver, mailbox-adaptor, mailets, pop3server, imap) and IMAP
modules are dependent on mailbox. I am still looking if there are other
modules or packages which are dependent on mailbox

regards,

*Seyoum T*.