Hi,

Maybe the cloud's firewall blocks your requests.

For JMX command line, type 'jmx cli' in google and experiment (tried one of these long time ago).

Thx, Eric

On 18/02/2013 10:11, Farooq Ahmed wrote:
Hi Eric,

I tried remotely connecting to JMX using Jconsole and remote jmx connection
method specified on http://james.apache.org/server/3/config-system.html
But i could not get connected to jmx on my email server.

Note that the server where i have deployed james is on azure cloud PAS
network and is Ubunto system.
Is there any mechanism where i can observe the message queue contents on
local ubunto system using ssh only.

Regards,
Farooq

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Ajay Navgale <ajay.navg...@centralogic.net