Hi,
Look at MESSAGE.BLOB for the body of the mail.
Thx, Eric

On 21/02/2013 05:53, seyoum tesfay wrote:
Hello,

I am using James server 3.0-beta4 with MySql database as the mail and user
repository. James users different table to store the mail and user
information in the database such as james_user, james_domain, james_mail,
james_mailbox, james_mail_property, etc.

So, my question is where exactly is the actual mail message getting stored?
the james_mail table stores metadata about the mail. But I couldn't find
where and how the user mails are getting stored.

regards,

*Seyoum T*.