Hi Ioan,

Thanks for the information. I tried using 3.0beta4, but got this error:

xception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
create the JAXB binder; nested exception is javax.xml.bind.JAXBException:
Provider com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory could not be
instantiated:
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts
of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
Class has two properties of the same name "outputs"

Googling around shows that the solution is to use 3.0Beta5. The links that
I found to the nightly tarballs no longer work. I will be happy to have a
link to a daily snapshot of the beta5 branch.

I'll try building from the source.

Best regards,
Hanxue