I have two issues:

1. I can't run the james service in 64-bit because there is no wrapper
dll for 64-bit. I haven't looked at running it in 32-bit mode yet. Is
there no 64 bit wrapper?

2. When I run James from the command line, it runs OK but I can only
connect from the local server console, not from externally. I have the
ports open in the firewall, but there could be some other issue like
privileges that I am bumping up against. Any suggestions are helpful.

Also, I have to run run.bat inside cmd.exe, not Powershell. Maybe
there is a way, but I am not a Powershell guru so I don't know.

Thanks for any help.

Robert