Hello,

We have an urgent situation where we need to be able to reject inbound
messages at the smtp layer.  Essentially, we need to take the whole message
after the .<crlf><crlf> in the smtp protocol, evaluate it, and then return
in certain conditions and appropriate SMTP error message to notify the
sender the message was not accepted (and why).

Seems like james-smpthandler.xml would enable us to do this but can't find
ANY real examples of handlers and how to configure them in properly for this
scenario.

Any assistance is welcome and GREATLY appreciated.

jan.s.dr...@gmail.com

Jan