Hi All,

I configured James 3 Beta 3 to use SSL/TLS followed the instructions (1)
and (2).

After starting the server , I am able to send receive emails on port 465
using SMTP on SSL/TLS.

If I try to send a mail to another server it is always trying to connect to
the remote server on port 25. The other server also uses port 465 and they
have blocked port 25.
So, my remote delivery is not happening. Is there any other configuration
with in James which uses secured port 465 and send email.

Also, Since I know the Remote server doesn't have port 25 open I can force
to use 465. In a real world scenarion is this not a default configuration
to try sending email on port 25 and then try other secured port like 465.

Please advise.

(1) : http://james.apache.org/server/3/config-ssl-tls.html
(2): http://james.apache.org/server/3/config-smtp-lmtp.html

Thank you,