HiI'm looking at using James for an internal mail system with a web front end
using imap, and i had a couple of questions. I'd like to run it as a web
application and build it from source as I have a couple of custom requirements.
I can see the web app in the M2
releasehttp://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-M2/container-spring/src/main/webapp/The
 war file is built on the M2 version maven build and I can run it locally. But
I can't see it in the beta 3/4 release? Am I missing something, or was it
removed?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-beta4/container-spring/src/main/I
 can't find a web.xml in the code anywhere after downloading beta4. Also, Is
there a planned date when version 3 will move out of beta?  Thanks for your
help. Cathal Courtney