In v2, if I remember correctly, I could turn on the spooler or mailet log debug in environment.xml and get a log trace of how a message flowed through the processors/mailets. There were log entries of the form "Message xxxxxxx successfully processed throught root" or something like that. I have turned on every possible DEBUG level in log4j in v3 that I can find. I'm getting a billion trace entries. But I still can't figure out how a message is flowing through the processors. Is there some trick to turning on the processor/mailet trace in v3? Please tell me that has not been removed.

Thx

Jerry