I don’t know about the level of support from the official maintainers. I had
some trouble getting my implementation running, but since I got it configured
the way I wanted it I have had no trouble with it. Maybe that’s why the list
isn’t very active - once you have it running, there isn’t much to do.

At any rate, I am going to put up a bunch of material about James and share it
with everyone else. Not that I am an expert in the source code or anything of
the sort, but I will share my experiences with the product and examples of how
to implement the software and basic features.

Also, I have a stable build of beta 5, which is much improved over beta 4. If
you would like a copy, feel free to email me off list. I will make it available
online soon.

If you would like to make sure I am a troll, you can see some of my work here:

https://github.com/robertdmunn

Robert