I plan on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: michael.eis...@t-systems.com [mailto:michael.eis...@t-systems.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 2:02 AM
To: server-user@james.apache.org
Subject: AW: Minimum Platform Requirements?

why not at least use the rpi2 with 4 cores, 1 GB RAM, etc...at the same
price than the old rpi 1?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Michael Eisele

T-Systems International GmbH
Delivery / CSS / GCU Automotive & Finance / Industry 1 Business Connect
Services
E-Mail:    michael.eis...@t-systems.com
Internet:  http://www.t-systems.de

T-Systems International GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Thomas Dannenfeldt (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan,
Thilo Kusch, Dr. Markus Müller, Georg Pepping, Hagen Rickmann
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933 Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50335567

Big changes start small - conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination,
or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in
error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments. Thank you.