I'm running r3b5.  I have a reasonably large repository with ~1M mail records.  I just noticed that the james_mail_userflag table has 1.2 BILLION records... approximately 1000 records for each email record.  I do use user flags a lot.  But I would expect a max of one user flag record for each email.  It appears that when email records are deleted, (e.g. spam cleanup), then associated userflag records are not being deleted.

Fortunately, I have an imap utility that can rebuild the flags. So I emptied out the user flag table. (it cut the database size in half....) and let the utility rebuild the flags.  But obviously, this is not the correct process.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

Jerry