Hi Rich,

Very unfortunately such a functionality do not exist today...

However a new mailet can be contributed for this. I would propose:

```
<mailet match="..." class="RedactReceivedHeaders">
<hostsToOmit>host1.secret.com,host2.secret.com,145.12.15.168,145.12.15.169</hostsToOmit>
</mailet>
```

This can be implemented in mailet/standard project of this repository:
https://github.com/apache/james-project . An issue should also be
created in the Apache JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES

Such a functionality seems quite generic and would allow to hide
internal mail infrastructure, thus it seems interesting. Such a
contribution will be highly appreciated. We can, of course, help you,
and provide guidance to implement such a mailet.

Best regards,

Benoit Tellier