Hey Jason,

it's not clustering in the multi-directional way but I use master-slave sync for my setup: On my root-server my main instance run - and at home my backup instance sync each night. There's this one main issue: When mails get delivered to my backup at home they don't sync back up to the main - and may can get lost when mails on the root already taken IDs wich my backup assigned to other mails. So it's not the best to use in production as ID-conflicts can happen wich only can be handled by James itself. The other idea I can come up with would be to use IMAP to sync the mails instead of sync the databases cause as said James has to handel possible ID conflicts wich could occur when try to sync multiple instances.

Matt