Hi Jerry,

I don't use 3.3.0, however, I just downloaded 3.3.0 for you and ran a
quick test by running run.bat file in my windows command prompt and
JMX is working fine without issues.
I can also see the basic logs in my console. May be you have to try
starting the server in different way. I don't know. See the logs
below:
INFO  02:58:13,681 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.lib.AbstractStateMailetProcessor |
Mailet ToRepository instantiated.
INFO  02:58:13,697 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.lib.AbstractStateMailetProcessor |
Matcher All instantiated.
INFO  02:58:13,933 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.lib.AbstractStateMailetProcessor |
Mailet DSNBounce instantiated.
INFO  02:58:13,960 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler init...
INFO  02:58:13,962 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler uses 20
Thread(s)
INFO  02:58:13,969 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler | Run
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler: dequeuer-1
INFO  02:58:13,969 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler | Run
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler: dequeuer-0
INFO  02:58:14,000 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler |
Queue=MailQueue:spool
INFO  02:58:13,995 |
org.apache.james.mailetcontainer.impl.JamesMailSpooler |
Queue=MailQueue:spool
INFO  02:58:14,016 | org.apache.james.fetchmail.FetchScheduler |
FetchMail Disabled
INFO  02:58:14,053 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
SMTP Service bound to: 0.0.0.0:25
INFO  02:58:14,053 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
SMTP Service is running on: DESKTOP-MN4GU1P
INFO  02:58:14,055 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
SMTP Service handler hello name is: DESKTOP-MN4GU1P
INFO  02:58:14,061 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
SMTP Service handler connection timeout is: 360
INFO  02:58:14,062 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
SMTP Service connection backlog is: 200
INFO  02:58:14,062 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractProtocolAsyncServer |
This SMTP server does not require authentication.
INFO  02:58:14,063 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractProtocolAsyncServer | No
maximum message size is enforced for this server.
INFO  02:58:14,314 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
Init SMTP Service done
INFO  02:58:14,334 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
LMTP Service disabled by configuration
INFO  02:58:14,344 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
POP3 Service bound to: 0.0.0.0:110
INFO  02:58:14,345 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
POP3 Service is running on: DESKTOP-MN4GU1P
INFO  02:58:14,346 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
POP3 Service handler hello name is: DESKTOP-MN4GU1P
INFO  02:58:14,346 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
POP3 Service handler connection timeout is: 1200
INFO  02:58:14,353 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
POP3 Service connection backlog is: 200
INFO  02:58:14,418 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
Init POP3 Service done
INFO  02:58:14,665 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
IMAP Service bound to: 0.0.0.0:143
INFO  02:58:14,666 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
IMAP Service is running on: DESKTOP-MN4GU1P
INFO  02:58:14,667 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
IMAP Service handler hello name is: DESKTOP-MN4GU1P
INFO  02:58:14,674 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
IMAP Service handler connection timeout is: 300
INFO  02:58:14,674 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
IMAP Service connection backlog is: 200
INFO  02:58:14,692 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
Init IMAP Service done
INFO  02:58:14,715 |
org.apache.james.protocols.lib.netty.AbstractConfigurableAsyncServer |
Manage Sieve Service disabled by configuration
INFO  02:58:16,124 | org.apache.james.app.spring.JamesAppSpringMain |
Apache James Server is successfully started in 23781 milliseconds.

Sorry I couldn't be of much helpful.

Thanks,
Sai