Mark,

I hit the same problem you are seeing about a month ago and reported it on the forum, but got no response. I was not using SSL on my previous version.  I planned to move to SSL as part of my migration.  I just figured the proble was due to lack of knowledge on my part and pushed it to the back burner.  But since you had something working that no longer works, that gives me a different perspective on the problem.  I'll probably start digging into the problem sometime this week.  If anyone else already understands this problem, you won't hurt my feelings if you find the problem and report a fix before I have a chance to begin debugging it. :-)

Jerry