Hi David,

It is in James. I want to change the Sender Name alone in fromAddress and
not the email address in fromAddress.

I will fetch the Sender Name from postgres using a simple select query.

1. How to change the Sender Name alone in james config.xml.
2. Also how to bring in SQL query inside config.xml to fetch Sender Name.

Say Rob is sending then it should come as Rob ad...@domain.com and if
stewart sends it should come as Stewart ad...@domain.com. I will fetch
'Rob' and 'Stewart' from postgres DB using a simple select query

I am using config.xml for all the 'match' and not java API.

Regards,
J Prasanna Venkatesan