Currently we are running James Server ver.3.0-beta4 on CentOS6 with Java 6. For
security reasons we have decided to move it to the CentOS7 and use Java7.

James server will start fine, will send SMTP message to itself fine but when I
will try to send message to remote recipient it will pick up remote recipient
and a cert from remote DNS but then it will attempt to deliver it to itself
which will cause fastfail due to remote recipient is not on that server.

Any thoughts on that why is getting confused and will try to deliver locally?

Due to some customizations we are not able to upgrade James to the newer
version.

Thanks,
Adam Raszkiewicz