>https://dmatthews.org/java_email.html

is out of date with James, but probably still ok DKIM wise

also

https://dmatthews.org/email_auth.html

My confident guess is if you do "Show original" on the message in the gmail
spam box, it will complain about SPF and/or DKIM. These days that's simply an
essential extra tech hurdle if you want to run an email server.

While you're at it, you may as well fix DMARC as well, although I seem no merit
in it an d nobody has explained to me why I'm wrong. When I last looked gmail
*would* deliver mail to inboxes without a DMARC pass, although that would be
noted in the "Show original" view. Maybe hotmail or some other mega provider
will insist on it though.

Incidentally, only DKIM is a James issue and only partly so, the rest is DNS

--
David Matthews
m...@dmatthews.org