ok. I see you may be referring to the master branch of the James project
which has the `server/apps` directory
but I'm building the 3.6.1 source codes which have a `server/app` directory
and it does not contain folders representing different assemblies as you
can see here on Github
https://github.com/apache/james-project/tree/3.6.x/server/app

this is my 3.6.1 server/app directory structure after successful build :
https://paste.0xfc.de/?e6f26d4c0790b002#5VdYUUvaJsDR2kzBTt34fMJyoLFBJGx4HtAnjWetH71q

Kindly let me know how to achieve the guice+jpa assembly with the 3.6.1
version

Best regards,