Alright, I have a new simple version of the hotspot part of the
jvmti-oom fix that should make Alan happy.

...Except for the usual problem that the code is screaming
for a bit of refactoring, and it's not quite clear what file
and function name it should be refactored to.  I'll do the
easy refactoring if you give me the names to use.
Or simply give me thumbs up and I will commit.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/jvmti-oom/
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~martin/jvmti-oom-test/

Thanks,

Martin