Have a couple of reviews but still need official reviewer to pass muster.

thanks,
bill

On 11/22/2012 7:51 AM, Dmitry Samersoff wrote:
Bill,

Looks good for me.

-Dmitry

On 2012-11-21 23:31, BILL PITTORE wrote:
Hi Dmitry,

On 11/21/2012 4:56 AM, Dmitry Samersoff wrote:
Bill,

Few nits:

1.

dll_build_name is exactly the same for all locations could we place it
to some common place?
It looked somewhat intentional to have the agents and the hprof code be
self-contained. I looked at using a common file but the makefile changes
and source tree changes seemed a bit much. Hprof code is "unsupported
demo" code and jdwp is supported agent so I went with the current scheme
of having the code be self-contained.
Also  file_exists is not necessary and could be
replaced with just ::access(buffer,R_OK) (Windows has it as well)
I'll go with the access suggestion above, less code.
but if you prefer to keep it:

strlen(filename)==0 could be a *filename == 0

2. We don't need else after return in all *_md.c files
     e.g. linker_md.c:122
Semantically, you're correct. I think in terms of code readability I
like the 'else' since it makes it clear to the reader that there are two
different cases. C compiler will 'do the right thing'.
Updated the webrev at
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bpittore/7200297/webrev.03/

thanks,
bill