Mikael,

Sorry for the confusion. I see what you mean.
I missed that you made it consistent with the current style in these files.
Agree, that is the best you can do.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 11/26/12 2:37 PM, Mikael Vidstedt wrote:

Serguei,

I'm confused. When I look at the latest webrev (http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mikael/8003879/webrev.02/) I believe the indentation is correct - correct being defined as aligned on the first letter of the type name. Please clarify what you expect if you do not agree.

Thanks,
Mikael