On 02/07/2013 07:49 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:

On 2/7/2013 4:36 AM, Erik Helin wrote:
Hi Mandy,

thanks for the review! See comments inline.

On 02/05/2013 09:14 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:

Looks good.  Minor nits:

gcCapacityOutput1.awk - should the last column in L7 be removed?

I don't think so, jmap -gccause outputs the GC cause in the last
column, which sometimes can be "No GC".

Why do you think it should be removed?

This fix changes from 4 columns "PGCMN    PGCMX     PGC       PC" to 3
columns "MCMN     MCMX      MC".   Line 7 is an example output that I
would think the number of columns is expected to match with line 6.  Is
that right?

I'm sorry, I misread gcCapacityOutput1.awk as gcCauseOutput1.awk (that is why my answer makes no sense at all). You are completely right, the last column on line 7 should be removed!

New webrev located at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8004172/jdk/webrev.05/