Does it matter that the pointer gets initialized to NULL before, but not now? There isn't any null checks anywhere that depends on that?

Regards,
Nils

On 04/24/2013 09:51 AM, Rickard Bäckman wrote:
Hi all,

can I have a couple of reviews for this small change. The short story is that
the current way the thread-local _trace_buffer is somewhat inflexible.
By changing the type of the getter this structure gets more flexible for
different implementations. I also think that the name is misused. Just naming it
to _trace_data is more generic and less implementation-specific.

The webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rbackman/8013117/

Thanks
/R