Erik Helin skrev 8/5/13 1:00 PM:
Jesper,

On 05/08/2013 10:20 AM, Jesper Wilhelmsson wrote:
Erik Helin skrev 8/5/13 10:00 AM:
Jesper,

On 05/07/2013 09:52 PM, Jesper Wilhelmsson wrote:
Erik Helin skrev 7/5/13 9:28 PM:
Jesper,

I've changed the flag to be an experimental flag instead of a product
flag.

Thanks!

Please see new webrev at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8012086/webrev.02/

If you want to change the description of the flag to say "... to
generate a trace event.", I think it would read better. But either way
I'm fine with this change.

I think that an even better description would be "... to generate a
possible
trace event", since even if the instances of the class takes up more than
ObjectCountCutOffPercent of the used heap, there is no guarantee that
an event
will be sent (the event might be turned off).

What do you think?

I think that the fact that the event might be turned off is unrelated to
this flag and that the description would look better without the
"possible".

Ok sure, I will remove "possible" before pushing the change :)

All good?

Yes, ship it! :-)

Thanks for fixing this!
/Jesper