On 5/20/2013 10:34 PM, David Holmes wrote:
<added servicability>

Hi Joe,

As I have previously stated you copied the struct definitions instead of moving them outside the ifdef.

I fixed this and will send out a new webrev.

joe

Serviceability folk: we are particularly interested in whether the use of ticks_no_class_load is deemed appropriate in this situation. Who will be consuming this value?