Hi Serguei,

I have two queries:

In MemberNameTable::add_member_name why do you not have assert_locked_or_safepoint(MemberNameTable_lock) ?

In MethodHandles::init_field_MemberName you deleted:

304   InstanceKlass::cast(field_holder())->add_member_name(mname);

apart from this seeming to be unrelated to the rest of the fix, does its removal make the previous 8 lines of comment unnecessary? (I confess I don't understand the relationship between the comment and the code anyway.)