Thanks, Ioi!

Jiangli

On 07/15/2013 03:05 PM, Ioi Lam wrote:
Looks good to me.

Thanks
- Ioi
On 07/12/2013 01:55 PM, Jiangli Zhou wrote:
Hi Ioi and Serguei,

Here is the updated the webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jiangli/8020309/webrev.01/.

I've retested with nsk.jvmti, nsk.jdi and nsk.hprof. I'm rerunning the JPRT and rest of the tests.

Thanks,
Jiangli

On 07/11/2013 01:14 AM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Jiangli,

I like the Ioi's sugestion.
It will help to avoid the manipulations with offsets that look as unnecessary complexity.

Thanks,
Serguei