Thanks, Serguei!

Jiangli

On 08/22/2013 09:00 AM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
I'm looking at it but it is time for a Town Hall meeting.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 8/22/13 5:54 AM, Staffan Larsen wrote:
I don't claim to understand this, but if I remove the changes to jvmtiRedefineClasses.cpp in [1] the test passes. My guess is that there is no need to change the source file name cp index in scratch_class since there is no merge happening for that attribute, whatever index it has in the new class is the correct one.

Thoughts?

/Staffan

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/hsx/hotspot-rt/hotspot/rev/e22ee8e7ae62