Hi,

w.r.t the one issue below : is the awt load library code the only place you
need/are doing this ? If someone else (hotspot, core-libs) already assented to this then I guess I could too but I'd like to hear for sure that hotspot and core-libs
teams both agree to this approach and whether there is an alternative.

-phil.