On 10/07/2013 08:28 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 07/10/2013 13:26, Sean Mullan wrote:
7 classes in com.sun.security.auth have been deprecated for several
major releases now. Should they still have this annotation?

--Sean
I know but aren't they still exported and supported?

They have all had API replacements since JDK 1.4 or 1.5. There has been plenty of time to transition.

DialogCallbackHandler is the only one with its name on a bullet.

We have only started removing some deprecated things in JDK, so it just was never thought about until now. Marking these as supported going forward strikes me as a bit strange, since we don't really want anyone using these anymore.

--Sean