The fix looks good, but I have a problem with the ROUNDUP_PAGE macro. First, I
don't like having macros defined in the middle of a method. Second, the
definition of the macro includes the value of a local variable which is a bit
hairy. Can't you just ROUNDUP directly in the four places it's needed? I think
it would make for more readable code.

nit on line 743: filed -> field

Thanks,
/Staffan