From: mattias.tobias...@oracle.com
To: serviceability-dev@openjdk.java.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 3:15:17 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern
/ Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: RFR (XS): [TESTBUG]: jstatLineCounts4.sh has to be resilient to
unexpected output

Hi,
Could someone please review this patch?

Changes:
The test checks output from jstat. Currently the script expects 2 header lines,
11 data lines and a total of 13 lines.
This means the test fails if jstat prints any other output, for example debug
output.

The changes in this patch simply removes the check that total number of output
lines must be 13.
It still verifies that there are 2 header lines and 11 data lines. Any other
lines are just ignored.

I am not porting the bash/awk scripts to java now. I just want to remove the
false failings of this test.

webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ykantser/6545321/webrev.00/

Bug:
[TESTBUG]: jstatLineCounts4.sh has to be resilient to unexpected output

Mattias