Adding serviceability-dev to the CC list as this seems to be where this testlibrary has mostly been developed and maintained.

-Alan.

On 13/03/2014 14:02, Mattis Castegren wrote:
Hi

Could we have someone review this change. This is just a backport from JDK8,
but there were some small changes so we want to get a proper review here.

We have several other backports waiting for this change (fixes using the new
test libraries), so it would be good to get this going.

Kind Regards
/Mattis

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Kempik
Sent: den 6 mars 2014 16:34
To: core-libs-...@openjdk.java.net
Cc: Mattis Castegren
Subject: RFR: 8036786: Update jdk7 testlibrary to match jdk8

Please review this change to update jdk part of testlibrary in jdk7.

It updates testlibrary with new apis from jdk8's testlibrary.

When porting jdk8's testlibrary to jdk7, I had to make few changes:

1) rewrite one lambda usage in StreamPumper.java to non-lambda version.

2) get rid of predicate functionality in ProcessTools.java: startProcess
as it wasn't used anyway and unsupported in jdk7.

Every test in open part of jdk that uses testlibrary still works after
update (in fact there are 3 of them).

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~vkempik/8036786/webrev.00/

Thanks, Vladimir.