Looks fine.

On 23/06/2014 6:40 PM, Staffan Larsen wrote:
Added printouts both before and after the test run:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/8044772/webrev.01/

Thanks,
/Staffan

On 18 jun 2014, at 08:59, Staffan Larsen <staffan.lar...@oracle.com
<mailto:staffan.lar...@oracle.com>> wrote:

On 18 jun 2014, at 04:05, David Holmes <david.hol...@oracle.com
<mailto:david.hol...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi Staffan

On 18/06/2014 4:30 AM, Staffan Larsen wrote:
This test launches four other VMs, thus taking a very long time to
run with -Xcomp. The real change here is to increase the timeout of
the test, but I have also added some logging so that it is possible
to see for how far along the test has come if it times out.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/8044772/webrev.00/

I would have expected you to print out the elapsed time after running
the tests rather than before. The initial printout would typically be
zero. But no big deal.

The test runs four times with different permutations. It often times
out during one of the last permutations. I wanted to see how long time
it took to get there. Maybe I should add timing both before and after
the test, though.

/S

/Staffan