On 8/20/14, 3:49 PM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:

If an EMCP method is not running, should we save it on a previous version list anyway so that we can make it obsolete if it's redefined and made obsolete?

I hope, Dan will catch me if I'm wrong...

I think, we should not.
An EMCP method can not be made obsolete if it is not running.

It should be this way otherwise we'd have to hang onto things forever.

BTW, I'm reviewing the webrev too, but probably it'd be better to switch to updated webrev after it is ready.

Yes, this is a good idea. I figured out why I made emcp methods obsolete, and I'm fixing that as well as Dan's comments. Thanks!

Coleen

Thanks,
Serguei