On 25/08/2014 14:35, Staffan Larsen wrote:
Please review the following change to remove hprof as part of the demo package.
Instead, the source code has been moved to the jdk.hprof.agent module.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/8043936/webrev.00/

The move of the source code to native/libhprof looks good.

Having the README and manual in the same directory is probably okay as it has always lived in the same directory as the source code. One thing is check is the contents of manual.html as there is at least one place where it references the directory demo/jvmti/hprof.

I assume Erik or Magnus will check the make changes, I don't see any issues.

-Alan