On 08/25/2014 08:37 PM, Staffan Larsen wrote:
Thanks for taking on this one!

The code looks good. Just two small things below.

Have you tested with -Xverify:all, just to see if there are any byte code
problems?

I've re-run the tests with -Xverify:all and fixed one problem in the generated bytecode. Thanks for reminding me.

Could fix the auto-naming of the params in this code?
  131             @Override
  132             public void visit(int i, int i1, String className, String
string1, String string2, String[] strings) {
  133                 this.className = className;
  134                 super.visit(i, i1, className, string1, string2, strings);
  135             }

Done ...

nit: let’s ClassWriter to deal -> let ClassWriter deal
163                         mv.visitMaxs(1, 1); // dummy call; let's
ClassWriter to deal with this

... and done.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jbachorik/8037082/webrev.01

Cheers,