L71 - `g1Flag` is not used anywhere; should it be removed?

Other than that the change looks fine.

-JB-

On 09/09/2014 01:45 PM, Stefan Karlsson wrote:
(Adding GC)

Hi,

Could I get a couple of reviews for this test fix?

StefanK

On 2014-09-05 14:01, Stefan Karlsson wrote:
Hi all,

Here's an updated version of the test:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~stefank/8057174/webrev.01.delta/
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~stefank/8057174/webrev.01/

1) The max == -1 check would unnecessarily fail the test (if it ever
would happen).

2) Some flags/configurations could increase the young gen size because
of alignment restrictions in the heap sizing policies. I've updated
the test to make sure that we run
a) with small G1 heap region sizes
b) without large pages

I had to remove the RunUtil.runTestKeepGcOpts targets to minimize the
risk that someone will add arbitrary GC command line options to the test.

thanks,
StefanK