Hi,

This is new version of the patch. I hope last one.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sgabdura/8057564/webrev.03/

I also spent time on Sunday with that issue. I tried to find another solution, but did not succeed. All my attempts of applying of modified Security Descriptor to existing Named Pipe failed with error "Access denied"

BR,
Sergey